Phone: +44 7973110230 for SupportMonday-Saturday 10am-5pmVAT Registered Number 254006536
Our boards are plug-and-play compatible with the original board set (assuming the
common 512k Game ROM). No special tools or mounting tricks are required and the
swap can be done by even the most novice of "installers".
Benefits over the original Data East board:
- Williams WPC type mounting holes for ease of install / uninstall.
- No batteries required for memory retention (no acid damage, ever!)
- Simplified driver design using logic level FETs
- Beefed up switch matrix drive for better durability (good to 100V back drive)
- Board is made with 100% through hole components.
- No custom parts used in this design (all parts can be purchased through usual suspects)
- Major component designators carried over from original design so original schematics
can be used.
- Jumpers and ROM configurations clearly labeled on silk screen
- Board comes jumpered for the 512k Game ROM (80% of games)
- Board comes with complete set of schematics
We offer this board without the game ROM(s) and Microprocessor.
This is done to keep the price of the board as low as possible. The Game ROMs and
Microprocessor rarely go bad on the original board and are socketed so they can be moved from the original
board to this board with minimum of effort. However if you would like a complete board with these chips and ready to plug and play, please select the option from the drop-down menu. Please advise which game it is to be used in with the comments box.
ABC Monday Night Football Back to the Future Batman Batman Forever Baywatch Checkpoint Frankenstein Guns 'N Roses Hook Jurassic Park Last Action Hero Lethal Weapon 3 Maverick Phantom of the Opera Playboy 35th RoboCop Rocky & Bullwinkle Secret Service Star Trek 25th Star Wars Tales from the Crypt Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Simpsons Time Machine Tommy Torpedo Alley WWF
Join Our Mailing List
Built with Volusion.